Hi Dan,

I'm quite new to Apache ISIS. And I am trying to apply pagination to
Collections (parented list).
What I am trying to do is to add extra parameter to the default getter method
of the collection.

@Collection(editing = Editing.DISABLED)
@CollectionLayout(defaultView = "table")
@Getter
private List<Person> members = new ArrayList<>();

The default getter method is:
public List<Person> getMembers() {
}

I am trying to do this,
public List<Person> getMembers(final Pageable pageable) {
}
Pageable contains parameters needed for pagination such us pageNumber, pageSize
and etc.

But the problem is it's not recognize as its getter because it has a parameter.
So far, we have found out that the newly created method with parameter is
remove via findAndRemoveCollectionAccessors() method located at
CollectionAccessorFacetViaAccessorFactory.java

Any idea or suggestion for its implementation?

Thanks and best regards,
Arjun Gica Manipes