Just my quick 2c worth, but I thought that wizard objects are view models and
hence should not be persisted?
If it should be persisted, then the pattern would be to put it in the dom
module...?
Either way, the fixture module is a strange place for it, since I would expect
fixtures to only be required (and available) during prototyping or setup...
Cheers,
Kevin