Hi,

Is @Value(semanticsProviderClass=...) still supported?

I have a "Location" value semantics provider that represents a Location as 3 integers ("x;y;z"), but it does not seem to be used as I expect.

Do I need to do anything special, other than have the provider declared?

@Value(semanticsProviderClass = LocationSemanticsProvider.class)
public class Location implements Serializable {
}

After adding a "Location" property to the SimpleObject generated from the archetype I don't see it being picked up and used by DataNucleus...

@javax.jdo.annotations.Column(allowsNull = "true", length = 40)
@Property(editing = Editing.ENABLED)
@Setter @Getter
Location location;

The to/from string methods of the LocationSemanticsProvider are being called, but the property is not being persisted...

There is no corresponding column in the created table..

20:38:32,414 [Schema main DEBUG] CREATE TABLE "simple"."SimpleObject"
(
    "id" BIGINT GENERATED BY DEFAULT AS IDENTITY,
    "map" VARCHAR(255) NULL,
    "name" VARCHAR(40) NOT NULL,
    "notes" VARCHAR(4000) NULL,
    "version" TIMESTAMP NOT NULL,
    CONSTRAINT "SimpleObject_PK" PRIMARY KEY ("id")
)

Cheers,
Kevin