Thanks for your quick response, Dan.

What I already have is this:
http://picpaste.com/pics/Captura-3YyASQhp.1491690059.JPG

It's a ViewModel with a table that can contain a lot of rows, and a
group of fields that act as filters for the table. The fields can
sometimes use up a lot of the screen, so I was wondering if the same
component that allows to hide the table could be used to make the zone
highlighted in blue collapsible, in order to show it only when the user
wants to use it.

I also found this, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1031,
[3]which could be an alternative, but replacing the table component
sounds more difficult than using a hide button.

--
Hector Fabio Meza

R&D LEAD SMARTOOLS
(57) 300 2254455 [1]