Hi James,

I see you've created the pull request [1] thanks for that.

Just to let you know (in case you weren't aware), I'm currently looking to
amalgamate all of the isisaddons [2] and incode catalog [3] into a single
platform [4].  The idea is still to allow developers to pick and choose
just the individual submodules that they want, however the modules will be
versioned and released together, and any interdependencies between modules
(eg incode-module-communications requiring incode-module-documents) will be
automatically handled.

I mention this so you know that I might take a bit of time to apply your
pull request, and once I've done so then I'll forward port it to the
version that's in the incode-platform.

Thx
Dan

[1] https://github.com/isisaddons/isis-wicket-wickedcharts/pull/3