Hi,

If you use client side filtering then you have to send all your entities to
the client.
This works fine if you have up to ~300 entities, with reasonable amount of
properties, e.g. 10. Otherwise the DOM will too big and the interactions
might be slow.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov