Hi Hessel,

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 2:13 PM, Hessel Bakker <h.bakke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In our setup monitoring is being done on (among others) the wicket web
> interface of our hosts.
>
> I am now trying to include a logout step as well, because otherwise
> the sessions stay alive until a timeout is reached, resulting in a log
> file pile-up on the server.
>
> In order to do this, I am looking for a viable logout link. To
> illustrate, this is the link used for the login part:
> http://{HOST.NAME}:8080/{$APP_STATUS}/wicket/signin?-1.
> IFormSubmitListener-signInPanel-signInForm.
>
> When I inspect the menu for logout, the resulting link is:
> http://{HOST.NAME}:8080/{$APP_STATUS}/wicket/entity?3-1.
> ILinkListener-theme-header-tertiaryMenuBar-logoutLink,

I guess the problem is because of "?3" - '3' is the page id and is dynamic
depending on your current nagivation.

> which doesn't produce a logout when called by the monitoring system.
>
> I would like to be able to have the monitoring solution (which is
> Zabbix) logout. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in
> advance.

To make the url stable you (or Isis in a future version) will have to
introduce a special page that will invalidate the session.
This page should do the same as
https://github.com/apache/isis/blob/b66fb6e662a4273a00f94fea07725f813121d8e8/core/viewer-wicket-ui/src/main/java/org/apache/isis/viewer/wicket/ui/components/actionmenu/serviceactions/TertiaryActionsPanel.java#L90-L92
in
its constructor. It can even use "throw
RestartResponseException(SignInPage.class)" instead of
"setResponsePage(SignInPage.class)".
Then in YourApplication.java, in #init() method do something like:
mountPage("logout", LogoutPage.class)
And in your logout step you can use "http://{HOST.NAME <http://host.name/>
}:8080/{$APP_STATUS}/wicket/logout".