Hi, for this purpose we usually introduce for a separate domain service,
use it's lifecycle ( described here
https://isis.apache.org/guides/ugfun/ugfun.html#_ugfun_programming-model_domain-services_initialization
) to initialize/shutdown connectivity the service and implement actions to
be used by rest of domain model.

I this way we did connectivity to Elastic, JMS, additional Databases etc.

Regs,Vladimir

aida.dav...@vortech-it.com>:

> Hi,
> We want to know if it is possible to configure our server to establish a
> connection to a socket App, this is to give the instant messaging service.
> We are currently developing the chat function using socket IO.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Aida

  • Chat Aída Betzabeth Dávila Sotelo
    • Re: Chat Vladimir Nišević