Hi,

We are receiving updates of appointment object on apache isis via swagger API.
The Appointment object’s equals for identifying the Object is based on few
parameters which are part of the class,  some fields like ‘status’ accept /
reject are to be updated, and are not part of identifying if the objects is
same.

Any Idea if I can control the insert / update behaviour based on fields as part
of equals – I don’t have the primary key / id of the Object where I am updating.

Example.
Appointment  can uniquely be identified by  :
Apt between person1 and person2, date , start and end time. – fields like
status can have any value

If I get apt with different status it should end updating the status of
existing appointment based on these fields.

Regards
Nikhil