Hi Roshan,

With the table view, this shows records according to their natural order.
For your example, the natural order would be the date, start and then a
recordNum.  If you haven't got a recordNum then you'll need one, otherwise
the order is basically undefined.

What do you see in the table view for this data?

With the fullcalendar, I think it should show the data in the same order as
the table view.  Not sure if it it does this already, perhaps you could
check.

Thx
Dan