Hi Brian,

sorry for me currently not being responsive to your questions (and to the
mailing list in general). I'm busy refactoring the Apache Isis 'core modules'
in preparation of better integration with 'Inversion of Control' containers.
This is going to be a huge change for the Isis 2 version.

If everything goes well by roughly end of June (but also likely only later this
year), the current 'v2' branch will experience some major changes under the
hood. My focus currently is to really make this happen.

So just that you know, your bug reports, comments and questions here, are very
much appreciated, even though when they don't receive much feedback. If you do
address a topic that I'm pretty familiar with, then I might help out with more
or less immediate feedback, otherwise when I see, that I'd need to research and
deep-dive into an issue, before I can answer appropriately, I'd rather wait
until I find more time to do this.

Anyhow, hope you didn't get frustrated already! Again, keep posting here. Its
refreshing to hear how others use the framework and what features they are
wishing for.

Cheers, Andi