Hi Sandro,

Your use case is, in fact, supported: you need to
use @Action(associateWith=...), see [1].

For example, suppose we have a "removeItems(…)" action:

public class Order {

    @Collection
    SortedSet<OrderItem> getItems() { ... }

    @Action(associateWith="items", associateWithSequence="2")
    public Order removeItems(SortedSet<OrderItem> items) { ... }
}

The Wicket viewer will then render the "items" collection with checkboxes,
and any selected items will be used as the pre-selected set of items if the
action is invoked

Stephen is correct that bulk actions can also be used, but that feature has
been deprecated and will be removed in v2.0, in favour of using view model
as manager, along with @Action(associateWith=...), as described above.

HTH
Dan

[1]