Hi folks,

I've just cut another release candidate, RC5, for 2.0.0-M8 version of the
Apache Isis Framework.
We'll get there.  On the plus side, our release processes have been nicely
polished...

The source code zip artifact has been uploaded to a staging repository on
https://repository.apache.org, along with its corresponding .asc signature.

In the source code repo the code has been tagged as isis-{page-isisrel}-RC1;
see https://github.com/apache/isis/tags

To verify the source code itself, you can use the following commands
(in an empty directory):

VERSION=2.0.0-M8
RC=RC5
NEXUSREPONUM=1126

curl https://downloads.apache.org/isis/KEYS > /tmp/KEYS
gpg --import /tmp/KEYS

rm -rf isis-$VERSION

curl -O -L
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/isis/release-$VERSION-$RC/scripts/verify-isis-release.sh

chmod +x ./verify-isis-release.sh
./verify-isis-release.sh $NEXUSREPONUM $VERSION $RC

You can then test the helloworld or simpleapp starter apps, see:
https://isis.staged.apache.org/comguide/latest/verifying-releases.html.

You can also inspect the website in general, available at:
https://isis.staged.apache.org.

Please verify the release and cast your vote.
The vote will be open for a minimum of 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ]  0
[ ] -1