Respected creators and developers,

 I have been using LibreOffice for many years and I recommend it to everyone, but it is already the fourth time that I have had to start from scratch an immense, enormous, gigantic "correction" job, teaching thousands of words to be corrected by automatic correction . Let me explain... I write in different languages but with a single keyboard which does not have all the accents and characters that exist in the various languages. So, with a lot of patience I teach the automatic corrector how to correct the words I write, automatically inserting the exact accent or the exact character. I want to underline and repeat that it is a job of immense patience and extremely long. Every time I do a libreoffice update, all this work disappears and I have to start from scratch. It's really frustrating. You will say: "easy, don't update!" . In fact I wasn't doing any updates anymore but today the program updated itself even though I didn't want it. And I once again lost all the work I had done to fix the autocorrect. Kindly, would it be possible to avoid this very unpleasant problem? Or would it be possible to put an option where the user can decide to never update the product?

Thank you very much for your patience and courtesy in paying attention to this suggestion of mine.

Thank you

Max latini