I have a couple of other questions about versioning:

1) Is there a way to "rollback" to a previous version?  I know that there is
a "restore" function, but from the spec, it looks like it just copies the
state of the versioned node into the node object.  What I'm interested in is
being able to rollback to a previous version V and then basically remove all
successor versions of V, making V the most recent version for the node.

2) What happens when you version a node with a reference property that
points to another node?  I assume that the only thing that gets versioned is
just the uuid of the referenced node?  So basically it doesn't keep the
state of the referenced node at the time you versioned the node?  For
example, if you have NodeA with a property R1 that references NodeB.  You
modify and checkin a new version V1 of NodeA.  Next, you modify NodeB and
save it.  Then you modify and checking a new version V2 of NodeA.  If you
then decide to restore NodeA to version V1 and get property R1, will that
node contain the state of the current version of NodeB or its state when V1
was first created (e.g before you modified it)?