Von: David Nuescheler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. August 2006 15:54
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: creating node

Every node in a workspace has a path.

If the path is irrelevant to you application you can for example create all the
"unfiled" nodes in a single location say ("/bag").

In my personal experience I have found that users who would like to create
nodes without meaningful paths, usually base their content model on a somewhat
suboptimal nodetype design and usually do not take the benefits of hierarchical
operations into consideration like access control inheritance, deep locks,
meaningful exports, etc...

Maybe you can elaborate on your use case a little more.

regards,
david 'users@jackrabbit.apache.org'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'