Hi,

I'm new to Jackrabbit and want to evaluate its WebDav capabillity.

I was able to set it up and access the repo via WebDav but have one Problem: If i dropp a file onto the Webdav, it gets uploaded but afterwars is converted into a folder, that just contains a subfolder named 'jcr:content', the same happens when adding a file as described in the examples here: http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/ExamplesPage

What I expecting was, that the content is present like a file, maybe my expectation is wrong or do I need to setup anything special? I found that Slide (http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/) does it this way, but is is marked as obsolete/superseded by Jackrabbit.

best regards
Christoph