Hi Marek

I use jstack -F <pid> to get thread dumps.
- Except once the output of jstack is the only one I get (= the first dump I
provided)
- Once (the jvm was not completely frozen, just the indexing made no further
progress) jstack  also made a dump in our log file (= second dump)

Another result after killing the jvm process with "kill -4 <pid>" (kill -3 does
not work due to a frozen jvm)
http://pastebin.com/qc2bUkbk

Daniel