On 20.03.2023 12:36, Michael Prieß wrote:
Hi,

had a look on the Jackrabbit Roadmap [0] today and I checked the mailing list.
But a few points are still unclear to me:

- How long will version 2.20.x be supported (EOL)?

It doesn't have an EOL yet. Before that happens, we'd need to create a
new stable branch (which would be 2.22).

- Does version 2.20.x support Java 17+?

Yes.

- What Java version is recommended to run Apache Jackrabbit 2.20.x?

Any version you like to use which is new enough :-)

[0] https://jackrabbit.apache.org/jcr/jackrabbit-roadmap.html

I hope the question has not been asked before. If so, then sorry.

Best regards,
Michael

Best regards, Julian