Hi Achim,
This seems to be a bug in the reporting.
The issue is actually inside
https://github.com/ackoch/validate-issue-01/blob/2459450bc6ef5c89390831f938258e053c4ea7d2/ui.apps/src/main/content/jcr_root/_oak_index/damAssetLucene-8-custom-1/.content.xml#L439
 and not in jcr_root/apps. That indeed is lacking the according file content
(as binary content is never part of the DocView XML
(https://jackrabbit.apache.org/filevault/docview.html#binary-properties)
Can you please report an issue at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRVLT
regarding the wrong path reported in the validation violation?

Thanks,
Konrad