Hey Konrad,

Sure, the case is the following:

I have the following reactor module:

- all
- core
- ui.apps
- ui.content
- it.content

I only want the it.content to be installed to specific environments, namely
local and an automated builds environment. To do this, the it.content is
defined in the embedded section of the filevault plugin, but I check if an
environment variable is available and profile-wise add the it.content
dependency. The setting failOnMissingEmbed is set to 'false'.

I now had the case that another submodule created a dependency on it.content,
making it.content available as dependency to the 'all' package and installed on
the wrong environment.
To fix this, I'd like to see if I can add a FileVault validation rule to the
'all' package to state one of the following (whichever one is doable):

- it should not contain an embedded package named it.content
- it should not contain any subpackage that has as a filter /content/${mysite}
(preferable, because that way you actually really check what you don't want to
happen, even if it would be added on accident to any other package)

Thanks!
Roy