Hello Martynas

I think it's not exactly what I had in mind. On your site I could see a group
of Semantic web sites accessible from your portal, and this portal generates a
basic user interface, automatically I suppose. I suppose it's very easy to add
new sites or repositories, and your platform generates a basic view-controller
for the site, or allows the user to define their own view-controller. Correct
me if I'm wrong, please.

My idea is that my framework allows the addition of other plug-ins to manage a
single site, the complexities of a single site or repository and help the
programmer or admin to manage the Jena capabilities and associated plug-ins
graphically. Of course it could be linked with other sites or repositories.

I thought in having a very dynamic and ajax based VIEW, for example using the
ZK framework.

Because around java there a lot of framework and utilities [the most I think],
the core technology has to be Java based.

Thank you for your answer.

Best regards

Joan