On 03/07/12 02:45, Holger Knublauch wrote:
My use case is executing the OWL (RL) test cases from Michael Schneider
et al. Basically they consist of two turtle files, one before and one
after inferencing. I run inferences (using SPIN) myself and then want to
check that all triples from Michael's conclusions file are found in the
SPIN inferences. The complication is that they are loaded from a
different Turtle file than the starting point of the inferences, and
therefore I cannot use bnode identifier comparison - they are different.

Anyway, I have for now gone with an approximation - turning bnodes into
wildcards at least checks the other nodes in those triples.

Thanks!
Holger

If you rewrite the potential subgraph with systematic replacement of bNodes for named variables, then add "FILTER ( isBlank(?var) )" for each variable, you have a graph pattern for an ASK query.
Only suitable for small subgraphs.