(same question as yesterday)

A few problems:

1/ Talis are turning off their online service so http://api.talis.com/... will stop working sometime. If this is a paid-for store, that wil be in several months; if hosted for free, it'll happen in the next few days.

2/ The services have a 30s timeout - if that goes off, you get no results from the SERVICE.

3/ DBpedia has

4/ You can use a subselect to restrict the remote query part:

SERVICE <...> {
   SELECT * {
   } LIMIT 300
}

4/ Execution is bottom up:

The second block:

    SERVICE <http://dbpedia.org/sparql>
      { ?thCenturyClassicalComposers0 rdf:comments  ?comment }

may be executed repeatedly due to the execution strategty of ARQ

but when I try:

PREFIX rdfs:    <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#>
SELECT * { ?thCenturyClassicalComposers0 rdfs:comments  ?comment }

at the DBpedia sparql endpoint I get:

Error HTTP/1.1 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

        Andy