On 05/11/12 17:03, ser...@conjecto.com wrote:
i use fuseki 0.2.5 and Jena 2.7.4

My TDB files are new i just created them for the test

I run Fuseki with this config

    rdfs:label                      "TDB Service (RW)" ;
    fuseki:name                     "myfirm" ;
    fuseki:serviceQuery             "query" ;
    fuseki:serviceQuery             "sparql" ;
    fuseki:serviceUpdate            "update" ;
    fuseki:serviceUpload            "upload" ;
    fuseki:serviceReadWriteGraphStore      "data" ;
    # A separate read-only graph store endpoint:
    fuseki:serviceReadGraphStore       "get" ;
    fuseki:dataset           <#dataset> ;

and i do an insert data in java with jena tdb api like :

     Dataset dataset = TDBFactory.createDataset(directory) ;

I hope you are not connecting to the database while Fuskei is running. Chaos, and a corrupted databse, will result.

Only one JVM can control the DB at a time.

        Model modelGraph = dataset.getDefaultModel();
        dataset.begin(ReadWrite.WRITE);
        {
modelGraph.add(modelGraph.createResource(newUri),REPONSEA,modelGraph.createResource(uri));

            modelGraph.commit();
            dataset.commit();
            modelGraph.close();
         }
         finaly
         {
            dataset.end();
         }

Either stop fuseki, update the database directly, exit program and restart fuseki or put the data in through Fuseki's web interfaces (SPARQL Update, SPARQL Graph Store Protocol)

My issue is that when i do a SPARQL req in fuseki like Select * {?s ?p
?o} no uri in s collumn appears. I have to reboot fuseki to have
something in my s collumn.

Serwan