Hi,
I am slightly confused as to what API I should be using to do the following.
I have triples data (from an Any23 pipeline) in a Java
ByteArrayOutputStream.
I want to write them in to a standalone Fuseki server which is already
running and we can assume will always be running in my data centre. I would
like to run my code and just push triples in to Fuseki for the time being.
Another application plays with querying and getting them out... which I am
working on elsewhere (sigh ;))
Should I be using the Fuseki API [0] for this? I lodged JENA-483 as I
intend to document everything I discover over the next while and put it in
to trunk.

How do I get hold of an instance of a server which is already running?
I never need to call fuseki.init(), or use DatasetAccessorFactory or
anything like that, all I want to do is push data through my pipeline to a
running Fuseki instance.

Thank you for any directions.
Best

[0] http://jena.apache.org/documentation/javadoc/fuseki/index.html