On 24/07/13 02:36, Lewis John Mcgibbney wrote:
Hi All,
I'm utilizing the Fuseki source [0] to build an application enabling access
to my triples data.
Can someone please explain to me how queries are sent to the server please?

SPARQL protocol.

http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-protocol/

which can be driven from an HTML form.

GET /yourendpoint?query=encodedQuery

Looking at the source in sparql.html [1] I am struggling to see what code
is called to initiative queries?

<form action="sparql" method="get">
  <textarea name="query" cols="70" rows="20"></textarea>
<form>

causes "GET /sparql?query=..." to be sent.

See also SOH:
http://jena.apache.org/documentation/serving_data/index.html#sparql-over-http

and jeva library code in ARQ.

Can someone please explain this to me please?
Also I've never worked with .tpl files before... they look similar but I am
not familiar...

.tpl files are Velocity files. I decided to hide the technology used by calling them "tpl" not "vm" in case it changes.

        Andy

Thank you very much in advance.
Best
Lewis