On 08/09/2013 06:48 PM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
On 09/08/13 16:42, Martin Vasilev wrote:
Hi,

Just installed  Jena 2.10.1 and playing around with the tdbloader,
tdbloader2 and tdbquery cmd tools. The strange thing is when I execute
tdbquery I get java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space exception.

Doing the following commands:

./tdbloader --loc=../temp/
../../edubase-rdf-r2rc3/dataset/EduBaseExtract.rdf
The EduBaseExtract.rdf has about 6.2 million triples. The triples are
loaded without errors - Then I execute the following :
./tdbquery --loc=../temp/ --query query.txt --time -v

I read jvm may be limited for 1.5 or 2 GB of RAM but should the amount
of ram be bound to the size of the store? I mean if that is the problem
and 2 GB ram are not enoght for 6.2 million how much ram a system has to
have for a 60 or 600 mil. store?

It's usually enough.

Regards,
Martin

What's in query.txt?

    Andy

Hi, There is just " select * where {?s ?p ?o} ". Where is the value defining the max amount of ram used by jena ? Maybe it needs to be increased...

Martin