De: Joshua TAYLOR [mailto:joshuaaa...@gmail.com]
Enviado el: martes, 28 de enero de 2014 17:02
Para: users@jena.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Import ontology information and imports ontology information

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Iturraspe Barturen, Urtza
<urtza.iturra...@tecnalia.com> wrote:

> This is my code. I get it, I obtain all the classes, properties,
> individuals from all ontologies  but when I translate the model to an
> owl file I can’t open this with an ontology editor (Neon…)
>
> Someone has any idea?

You didn't how the OWL ontology that you're generating, so it's not really
clear whether it an OWL ontology editor _should_ be able to open it or not.
Can you show that?  If it's a legal OWL document, or if you can open it in
other editors (e.g,. Protégé), then this sounds more like a question for the
Neon mailing list than the Jena mailing list. Have you tried running the
document through an OWL validator?

--
Joshua Taylor, http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~tayloj/