On 21/04/14 19:39, Lebling, David (US SSA) wrote:
However, in this case I'm not the one who is converting a model to a payload;
it's something underneath Fuseki's DatasetAccessor.

The data going in to putModel() has a bad URI - the "" URI.

> This:
> [, http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#imports, http://anchor/OntS]
> looks like the subject is the URI string ""

Bad data.

> When I write to a text file, I supply a base URI.

Supplying the baseURI on writing only affects the abbreviation of URIs in the data. They must be absolute in the data in the first place and as the example shows, it's not.