Hi Ashley,

I worked for a large Norwegian oil company on sensor readings in relation
to time-series data from data historians.

For numerous reasons (including the sheer number of triples), we planned to
move away from the idea of storing the data directly as RDF, but rather
mapped data from the historians to RDF on-the-fly, providing a simple REST
interface to serve the RDF. The PoC for this included data about the
sensors and the measurements taken as well as links to previous/subsequent
measurements.

I played with the idea of requesting period series via the interface as
well as single instants.

The PoC worked well enough to be used in a real-time 3D visualisation of
the subsea template, but I'm not sure how this ended up as I ended my
contract before the project was completed.

Regards,

Rurik