On 31/03/15 12:44, Michael Brunnbauer wrote:

Hello Andy,

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 01:06:49PM +0200, Michael Brunnbauer wrote:
The spec says
[8]     IRIREF  ::=     '<' ([^#x00-#x20<>"{}|^`\] | UCHAR)* '>'

so no \n escapes, just \u and \U

\\ is accepted - but \" not.

The NT/NQ parser is more permissive than the standard (people have dubious data already loaded so it's sort of tricky to change too much retrospectively. IIRC \n was legal syntax by original NT as a newline esacpe, but illegal because the IRI is bad. There are two levels - pure tokenization, and whether the IRI follows the IRI rules.

You can check data before loading using "riot" and it should generate warning on bad IRIs that pass the quick and pragmatic tokenization.

But also no " { } | ^ ` if I read that right? tdbloader2 accepts those in IRIs.

Could you provide a set of data with one feature per NTriple line,marking in a comment what you expect, and I'll check each one and add them to the test suite.

        Andy

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer