Hi all,

I have a question on Lucene indexes on Fuseki server.

So right now my EntityMap looks as follows and helps me search into all of
these properties:
<#entMap> a text:EntityMap ;
    text:entityField      "uri" ;
    text:defaultField     "text" ;        ## Should be defined in the
text:map.
text:langField        "lang" ;
    text:map (
         # skos:prefLabel

[ text:field "text" ; text:predicate skos:definition ; text:analyzer [ a
text:LowerCaseKeywordAnalyzer ]]
                [ text:field "text" ; text:predicate skos:prefLabel
;text:analyzer [ a text:LowerCaseKeywordAnalyzer ]]
 [ text:field "text" ; text:predicate skos:altLabel ;text:analyzer [ a
text:LowerCaseKeywordAnalyzer ]]
 [ text:field "text" ; text:predicate dc:identifier ;text:analyzer [ a
text:LowerCaseKeywordAnalyzer ]]
 [ text:field "text" ; text:predicate dc:description ;text:analyzer [ a
text:LowerCaseKeywordAnalyzer ]]

         ) .

Would it be possible to create another index in the same fuseki service,
that would lose the dc:identifier (as shown below) and would be called voc,
so I would then ask queries with text:query and voc:query? If yes, how
could i configure that?

<#entMap2> a text:EntityMap ;
    text:entityField      "uri" ;
    text:defaultField     "voc" ;        ## Should be defined in the
text:map.
text:langField        "lang" ;
    text:map (
         # skos:prefLabel

[ text:field "text" ; text:predicate skos:definition ; text:analyzer [ a
text:LowerCaseKeywordAnalyzer ]]
                [ text:field "text" ; text:predicate skos:prefLabel
;text:analyzer [ a text:LowerCaseKeywordAnalyzer ]]
  [ text:field "text" ; text:predicate skos:altLabel ;text:analyzer [ a
text:LowerCaseKeywordAnalyzer ]]
  [ text:field "text" ; text:predicate dc:description ;text:analyzer [ a
text:LowerCaseKeywordAnalyzer ]]

         ) .

Thanks a lot,

Alexandra