Hi Jason,

I have made some progress with your config.

1/ I switched the development code to 9.3.3 so we have one target and because I got that version to work with your config

9.3.3. was release 27/Aug/2015.

Don't know if your working from the source or not so I did a development build of Fuseki2 with 9.3.3.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/jena/apache-jena-fuseki/2.3.1-SNAPSHOT/

NB There are 2 builds for today - latest with Jetty 9.3.3 is

  20150902.121407-19

2/ Fix for your config file below.
   Needs some details from jetty.xml copied into it.

        Andy