Hi guys,

I launched Fuseki 2.3.1 as a standalone server on my local machine from
command line like this:

path-to-fuseki-folder>fuseki-server --update --mem /myData

Then I uploaded some data into the dataset default graph using this code
snippet:

   String personURI    = "http://somewhere/JohnSmith";;
   String malcolmURI   = "http://somewhere/MalcolmGraves";;
   String givenName    = "John";
   String familyName   = "Smith";
   String fullName     = givenName + " " + familyName;
   String fullName2    = "Malcolm Graves";
   String email        = givenName+familyName+"@gmail.com";
           // create an empty Model
   Model model = ModelFactory.createDefaultModel();
   // create the resource   //   and add the properties cascading style
   Resource johnSmith
       = model.createResource(personURI)
           .addProperty(VCARD.FN, fullName)
           .addProperty(VCARD.N,
               model.createResource()
                  .addProperty(VCARD.Given, givenName)
                  .addProperty(VCARD.Family, familyName));

   model.setNsPrefix("vcard", VCARD.getURI());
   DatasetAccessor dsa = DatasetAccessorFactory.createHTTP("http:/
/localhost:3030/myData/data");

   dsa.add(model);

After that, I retrieved the default graph and printed his prefix map:

   Iterator<Map.Entry<String, String>> nsIt = dsga.getModel().getN
sPrefixMap().entrySet().iterator();
   nsIt.forEachRemaining(ns -> {
     System.out.println(ns);   });

The output I obtained is the following:

   vcard=http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#

   rdf=http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#

If I do the same thing loading the model into a named graph instead of
the defaultgraph nothing is printed on console, it is like the prefix
map is empty.

Do I need to configure something to make things work?

Thank you in advance