What Andy says, and take a look at:

https://jena.apache.org/documentation/fuseki2/fuseki-security.html

and you will see that the default is to allow those "administrative" forms only
to localhost, hence my question. NB: a restart is required after changing
shiro.ini.

This question (about default being admin for localhost only) comes up on the
list a lot. Maybe we can get a warning in a more prominent place in the docs
and READMEs?

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library