Hi,

I want to use a TDB instance programmatically inside my application, but I am
having troubles on TDB initialisation.
Particularly, when I try to TDBFactory.create(…) I get a NullPointerException
as follows:

        at
org.apache.jena.tdb.sys.EnvTDB.processGlobalSystemProperties(EnvTDB.java:33)
        at org.apache.jena.tdb.TDB.init(TDB.java:250)
        at org.apache.jena.tdb.sys.InitTDB.start(InitTDB.java:29)
        at org.apache.jena.system.JenaSystem.lambda$init$40(JenaSystem.java:114)
        at org.apache.jena.system.JenaSystem$$Lambda$4/661672156.accept(Unknown
Source)
        at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1249)
        at org.apache.jena.system.JenaSystem.forEach(JenaSystem.java:179)
        at org.apache.jena.system.JenaSystem.forEach(JenaSystem.java:156)
        at org.apache.jena.system.JenaSystem.init(JenaSystem.java:111)
[…]

The strange thing is that it looks like ARQ.getContext() returns null in
EnvTDB.java:33, meaning it still needs to be initialised. But then I see the
call to JenaSystem.init() in a static block inside the ARQ class, that is
supposed to be at the bottom of the above stack … Here I got confused.

I also tried to force JenaSystem.init(); in my main class, with the same
behaviour.
I am using the following maven artefacts:

jena-tdb:3.0.1
jena-core:3.0.1
jena-arq:3.0.1

Maybe I am missing something?