Given that the  two queries have no common variables, wouldn't removing the
optional be more performant?  It seems like the optional will create extra
null results for <ANY skos:prefLabel ANY> triple, then do the cross product
with the same query from the other graph.   I think that removing the
optional will reduce the number of results in one side of the cross product.

Claude

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 10:57 AM, Mikael Pesonen <mikael.peso...@lingsoft.fi

<http://like-like.xenei.com>