From: Ania david
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 12:51:51 PM
To: users@jena.apache.org
Subject: Re: Loading rdf with memory service is not working

Thanks for the important notice.

I added the upload service, and still not working

here is the current configuraiton

# Licensed under the terms of http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

## Fuseki Server configuration file.

@prefix :        <#> .
@prefix fuseki:  <http://jena.apache.org/fuseki#> .
@prefix rdf:     <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .
@prefix rdfs:    <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> .
@prefix ja:      <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2005/11/Assembler#> .
@prefix tdb:     <http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2008/tdb#> .

[] rdf:type fuseki:Server ;
    fuseki:services (
 <#serviceInMemoryWithoutReasoner>
    )
.

# TDB
    tdb:DatasetTDB  rdfs:subClassOf  ja:RDFDataset .
    tdb:GraphTDB    rdfs:subClassOf  ja:Model .

[] ja:loadClass "com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.TDB" .

<#serviceInMemoryWithoutReasoner> rdf:type fuseki:Service;
    rdfs:label "testdataset";
    fuseki:name "testdataset";
    fuseki:serviceQuery "query";
    fuseki:serviceUpdate "update";
    fuseki:serviceUpload "upload" ;
    fuseki:dataset <#datasetServiceInMemoryWithoutReasoner> ;
.

<#datasetServiceInMemoryWithoutReasoner> rdf:type ja:RDFDataset;
    ja:defaultGraph <#datasetmodelServiceInMemoryWithoutReasoner> ;
.

<#datasetmodelServiceInMemoryWithoutReasoner>
a ja:MemoryModel ;
# ja:content [ja:externalContent <file:ProposalData/666Test.ttl> ] ;
.

as you can see, there is a commet line where i set the file, if in comment it,
everything works, but when i comment it and try to upload it from fuseki web
app, i get the same error.

you can try the file on your machine if you prefer, i am using fusek
apache-jena-fuseki-2.3.1 on mac os

maybe we are close of the solution ?

Best regards