That code doesn't write to disk, so it's impossible.

The only part that COULD write to file, but doesn't is

FileWriter out=new FileWriter(file);

I'm sure that it's not the whole code, so it's impossible to help.
Moreover, it's more a Java related question - nothing for the Jena
mailing list.

--
Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig