Hello Soroka thanks for your reply.

Actually I know these basics. I have read the owl file in Jena, run SPARQL,
execute it and display the question/answers(required output).

What I need is to download/show  the rdfs:comment or rdfs:abstract of the
ten resources(ten cities of Europe Berlin, London) from dbpedia in a
page/document .

Can I do it if I hard code them in the rdfs:comment in Protege with each
question and display it along the answer of the question?