---- On Sun, 21 Aug 2016 23:31:30 +0200 Martynas Jusevičius
<marty...@graphity.org>wrote ----

 > Simon,
 >
 > I think Linked Data Templates could be something that you are looking for:
 > https://github.com/AtomGraph/Linked-Data-Templates/tree/master/XML%20London%202016%20paper
 >

 > The paper does not go into such detail, but we use SPIN templates as
 > SPARQL functions with arguments set from request query string. This is
 > an API description as OWL ontology, with Linked Data Templates and
 > SPIN templates:
 > https://github.com/AtomGraph/Processor/blob/master/src/main/resources/org/graphity/processor/gp.ttl
 >

 > Besides Processor, there is also Web-Client -- they communicate using
 > hypermedia generated from template calls. Let me know if you need more
 > info, and join our Community Group :)
 > https://www.w3.org/community/declarative-apps/

This looks indeed very interesting even though I'm not yet able to understand
all of the ideas behind LDT. The paper didn't describe anything about service
interaction (registering, deregistering, finding and calling them). Is this
something you have been working on too and if yes could you give an example of
how it could look like?

In general I don't understand yet what the advantage is to generate SPARQL
updates from turtle files. In the paper there is an example given in 5.1.1 but
why would one not write the SPARQL query directly?

The Processor, does it already provide possibilities (APIs) to interact with
services? Would you suggest to use it already as a dependency or am I better
advised to just understand LDT and implement its standard roughly in order to
benefit from its ideas?