On 24/09/16 15:37, kumar rohit wrote:
Thanks Soroka and Dave, but how I can do it dynamically? I used this

 Property property=model.getProperty(name space+ "Item price");
and then customer_1.addLiteral(property, Text Field value);
Now how to remove previously entered values? Any built-in methods?

Read my message again, I gave you the name of a method that does the replacement (= remove + add) in one go.

The javadoc and documentation tutorials will help you find the many remove methods that are available.

Dave