On 02.11.2016 15:05, tina sani wrote:
> The value of employee is either Manager or Technical. When user enter
> Manager, I want the query to show instances of Manager class and when
> Technical, it will show instances of Technical class.

That is not a useful answer to my response.Please learn to provide
detailed information. What is the concrete value?

Is it the String "Manager"? Like

String employee = "Manager";

If so, your SPARQL query expects the URI of a class, do you understand
what I mean?

"Manager" is not a URI. And as I said, if you have the URI, you need to
put this in between '<' and '>'

> And yes, I have used all the prefixes with full URI in my query.
I don't understand what you're saying here. Either you use full URIs or
you use prefixed URIs and add the prefixes in the beginning of the
SPARQL query.