Thank you, Soroka.

yes, haven’t found any live software for the links you provided (first and
second link).

so it makes me confused that if it is unvaliable to do such thing in the
production environment.

Since TDB cannot be accessed by multiple JVM, it is not so convenient in the
production environment, I will try to find some other solution.

Anyway, thank you for your reply.