From: Rob Vesse <rve...@dotnetrdf.org>
Sent: 09 December 2016 09:47
To: users@jena.apache.org
Subject: Re: SPIN support

There is no plan that I know of

 While SPIN may advertise itself as an open standard it is primarily the
product of one single vendor.  Apache Jena focuses on implementing standards so
that we do not tie users into any specific vendor.

 It is probably possible to do this integration yourself although you may run
into version incompatibility issues because SPIN has often lagged behind the
latest Jena releases

Rob

On 08/12/2016 22:59, "Boris Marcelo Villazon Terrazas"