What is the difference between then in
"model.listresourceswithproperty(RDF:type,
Student )"  and

 model.listStatements(null,RDF.type, "Student"); //Student is class in our
ontology

If we want to just retrieve the list of Students (rdf:type Student), which
of the above statement is correct? Or we should write both these
statements.

Regards