On 01/01/17 12:53, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
Hey,

happy 2017 :)

I am wondering if there is a way to "intercept"

Any thing can be intercepted with a custom OpExecutor.

the HTTP request that
is being generated by the SERVICE clause?

See Service.configureQuery for the use of serviceContext

As you might know, some triplestores (RDF4J, Dydra) provide an
extension of the SPARQL protocol that allows sending query bindings
separately from the query string. (Too bad it's not standardized and
I'm not even able to find a good reference right now, but that is
another topic).

What semantics do they have? Specifically, is it replace name-by-value regardless? (so inside nested SELECT where it can be a "different" variable)? What about aggregates?

We have implemented it with a custom SPARQL client, but how can we
plug it into the federated query execution?

You can have query string parameters in the SERVICE URL.

    Andy

Thanks.

Martynas