> On Jan 11, 2017, at 09:00, Martynas Jusevičius <marty...@graphity.org> wrote:
>
> Paul,
>
> isn't that what SPARQL CONSTRUCT is doing?

That just gives you another graph, not a hierarchical structure as the OP
wanted. Other than named graphs, RDF has no notion of containment, which is
essential for creating meaningful displays of information. Nor is it good for
sequencing, another essential feature for good information display. A general
graph transformation language should make it easy to specify an output
information structure built around containment and sequence (e.g., XML).

Regards,
--Paul