The question is strange.

Wikidata provides RDF data, also accessible via SPARQL.
DBpedia provides RDF data, also accessible via SPARQL.

In addition, both provide schema information via OWL/RDFS axioms, e.g.
domain , range, subclass hierarchy etc.

Protege can load any such data.

The rest should be clear: It is the same as you did for DBpedia.

--
Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig